Beelink have released updates to their popular S82 and MXIII devices in the form of the S82 Plus and MXIII Plus.
The two devices see an upgrade to the newer Amlogic S812 chipset, an upgrade from the Amlogic S802 used in their predecessors. This upgrade adds support for H.265 hardware decoding. To get a feeling for how the Amlogic S812 performs, have a look at our Rikomagic MK12 review.
Both boxes are essentially identical, with only the form factor and on-board storage differing between the two models: Round/16GB storage for the S82 Plus and Square/8GB for the MXIII Plus.
S82 Plus/MXIII Plus Technical Specifications
- Operating System: Android 4.4
- Chipset: Amlogic S812
- CPU: Quad core ARM Cortex-A9r4, 2.0GHz
- GPU: Octa core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 600MHz+ (DVFS)
- Memory: 2GB DDR3
- Internal Storage: 8GB (MXIII Plus)/16GB (S82 Plus) + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: Dual band WiFi, 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI 1.4, SP-DIF
- Interfaces: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB OTG
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
Use coupon code “Beelink” to get the S82 Plus for $99.98 and the MXIII Plus for $95.82 at GearBest.