The DOOGEE T6 Pro is a new smartphone from the company. The 4G smartphone is powered by the octacore MT6753 and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Google’s latest version of their OS.
Battery life is clearly a big focus of the DOOGEE T6 Pro, with the company including a massive 6250mAh large battery that they are claiming should be able to last 3 days of “ordinary use” – whatever that means. Quickcharge 2.0 is supported, allowing the device to charge to 25% in 10 minutes.
It also features a 5.5 inch 1280×720 pixel screen, 32GB of storage, 3GB of RAM and dual cameras (13MP Rear, 5MP Front).
Where to buy the DOOGEE T6 Pro
The DOOGEE T6 Pro is available from Tomtop for $149.99 at the time of writing as part of a flash sale. Use coupon “12YEARSALE” to get it for $137.99.
DOOGEE T6 Pro Gallery
DOOGEE T6 Pro Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch 1280 x 720 HD Screen
- CPU: MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 1.5GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB, Micro SD card up to 32GB
- Camera: 13MP Rear, 5MP Front
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
- Features: GPS, A-GPS, WiFi, OTA, FM, HotKnot
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, dual Micro SIM cards
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- 4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz