After the successful release of Kodi 15.0 Isengard, Team Kodi are already hard at work patching some of the issues that have cropped up.
Kodi 15.1 appears to be a maintenance update, focused on bug fixes.
I’ve embedded the official changelog is below:
- Flush renderbuffers when flushing video player
- Fix broken network.bandwidth setting
- [pvr] fix stuttering introduced
- Unsigned apps are not working on jailbroken iOS5.1 devices
- Add installed languages to the list of possible stream languages
- Ensure that file descriptor for logfile is NULL’ed
- [pvr] fix holding lock while querying backend
- Fixes a crash when trying do delete a file in filemanager
- Reimplement Cocoa_GetVolumeNameFromMountPoint
- [guilib] update label color for sliderex controls
- CProgressJob: fix crash in DoModal
- [pvr] fix missing return in CGUIWindowPVRBase::OnBack
- FFmpeg: Bump to 2.6.4
- Handle startup splash as regular window
- [ios] – fix linkage for VTB framework for ios < 6 – fixes vtb on ios
- [ios] – fix broken native keyboard on ios 5.1.1 devices
- fix wrong navigation in SmartPlaylistEditor.xml
You can download Kodi 15.1 Release Candidate 1 from the Kodi Downloads page.