Kodi 17.0 Beta 5 is now available for download. The new release brings us closer to the final version of Kodi 17.0 and comprises mainly of bug fixes.
Full changelog is embedded below:
- Fix playback of HLS streams
- Fix skin settings not loading when “reload skin” was triggered
- Fix segfault on EOF for video caused by postprocessing
- Fix possible crash on Android when other Android apps had missing icons
- Change splash screen text once per second to show it’s busy doing database and add-on upgrades instead of just static text.
- Fix missing binary add-ons like PVR and controller handling on Windows
- Add back seek to time using numeric input on video files
- Microsoft has rolled out a fix for users of the Kodi UWP version in combination with AMD videocard that had BSOD. For more information see: Blue screen with error code 0×139
- Upgrading the skin you are currently using fails on Windows.
- Upgrading any add-on currently fails on Windows.
- Possible video freezes on Raspberry Pi and Android.
You can download Kodi 17.0 Beta 5 from the Kodi downloads page.
Have you installed Kodi 17.0? What’s been your experience so far? Let me know in the comments!