The Measy B4T is Measy’s latest entry into the Android TV box space. Powered by Rockchip’s RK3368 SoC, the Measy B4T features 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and built-in WiFi and Bluetooth.
Inside the box, you’ll get the Measy B4T unit, an IR remote control, HDMI cable, warranty card, power adapter and an instruction manual.
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- Chipset: Rockchip RK3368
- CPU: Octacore Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU: PowerVR G6110
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 (Depending on variant)
- Internal Storage: 8GB + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI 2.0, SP-DIF
- Interfaces: 3 x USB 2.0
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- Other: IR Sensor
- Dimensions: 115 x 114.6 x 24.4mm
The Measy B4T is available from GeekBuying for around $76. Click here to view the latest price.