The MeLE PCG09 is a Windows Mini PC featuring an internal SATA port and VGA output that is now available for sale. After MeLE released the successful PCG03, possibly the first Mini PC to feature a VGA port, they’ve added a few improvements.
Compared to its predecessor, the MeLE PCG09 features an internal SATA port allowing up to 2TB 2.5″ drives to be installed and dual band WiFi. Interestingly, MeLE are also promoting the device’s modular construction, suggesting that you will be able to swap out components as new technology comes available.
MeLE have also kept the dual video outputs of its predecessor, with its VGA and HDMI ports allowing you to use it in a dual monitor setup which few mini PCs can boast.
Unfortunately, these improvements have come with a cost increase, with the device costing $229 at the time of writing.
MeLE PCG09 Technical Specifications
- Chipset: Intel Baytrail quad-core processor with Intel HD graphics (Z3735F)
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Storage: 32 GB eMMC, SD card slot up to 512GB, Internal SATA port for 2.5″ HDD up to 2TB
- Video & Audio Output:VGA, HDMI, 3.5mm Audio
- Connectivity: dual band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, 10/100 Ethernet
- USB: 3 x USB 2.0 port
- OS: Windows 8.1 with Bing (32-bit)
- Other Features: VESA Mount, Kensington Lock
If you’re interested in getting one for yourself, click here to view the latest price on AliExpress.[via Androidpc.es]