Tronsmart have announced an MXIII Android mini PC variant, promising to offer improved support and software updates compared to the original device.
The original MXIII is one of the most popular Android mini PCs thanks to its low cost and solid performance. However, people did complain about some issues which custom firmware tried to address. Tronsmart leveraging the excellent hardware and combining it with additional software support adds a huge amount of value for users.
Compared to the original MXIII, the Tronsmart MXIII offers lifetime warranty and support, regular firmware updates, improved quality control, OTA update support, improved component quality and the latest version of pre-installed apps.
Inside the box, Tronsmart have included an IR remote, HDMI cable, OTG adapter, composite video adapter, power adapter and English user manual.
Tronsmart MXIII Technical Specificationss
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2
- Chipset: Amlogic S802
- CPU: Quad Core up to 2.0GHz (Cortex-A9)
- GPU: Octa core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 600MHz
- Memory: 1 or 2GB DDR3 (depending on variant)
- Internal Storage: 8GB eMMC + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: 10/100M Ethernet, Dual Band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI 1.4, SP-DIF, Composite Video
- Interfaces: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x micro USB OTG
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- Other: IR Sensor, Power button
The Tronsmart MXIII is available from GeekBuying in 2 versions. Click the following links to view the 1 GB RAM and 2 GB Ram versions. However, do yourself a favor and opt for the extra RAM – you won’t regret it.
It’s also available on