UGOOS have released new firmware for the UGOOS UT4, bringing it up to v1.1.2. The company has been hard at work adding new features and fixing bugs.
Firmware v1.1.2 brings with it a new Ethernet Switcher, allowing you to select additional Ethernet ports on the device (such as those connected via USB).
HDMI Color mode support has been added, allowing you to select from a number of color modes, including RGB and YCbCr color spaces.
Lastly, enhanced Automatic Framerate support has been added, allowing the framerate to be adjusted based on system resolution, video resolution priority or frequency resolution priority.
I’m not 100% sure what the impact of these options are so I’m reaching out for more clarification
I’ve embedded the full changelog below:
- Fixed mount bugs
- Improved playback
- Fixed bug when the TV does not show image from hdmi after boot/reboot
- Applied RKMC patches
- Added autoframerate settings (Settings -> Display -> Autoframerate)
- Added HDMI Color Mode Settings (Settings -> Display -> HDMI Color Mode)
- Now state of connection to PC is saved after reboot
- Fixed touch sounds bug
- Added switcher of Ethernet interfaces (Settings -> Ethernet)
- Gamepad Settings: fixed bug of “Delete Profile” button when there is no connected devices
- Gamepad Settings: added mouse filter
- Gamepad Settings: added reaction to connection / disconnection of devices
- Ugoos Kodi v.16.1
- Fixed wifi channels bug
- Hardware Monitor: fixed crash sleep bug
- Changed boot animation
You can download the update via OTA or from the UGOOS blog post.