Zidoo have released updated a firmware for the Rockchip RK3368-powered Zidoo X6 Pro.
Firmware 1.0.42 brings a mix of new features and bug fixes.
I’ve embedded the full changelog below:
- Added a function that wake up the standby TVset simultaneously when you power on the box.(HDMI CEC)
- Upgraded HappyCast.This time the App been placed the user’s partition so that users can uninstall it as they like.
- The arrangement of apps in the Apps list enriched,there are 3 ways which are alphabetical,installation time and usage frequency to reorder apps.
- Fixed the issue that fail to fetch the info from the server sometimes.
- Fixed the installation error of some APP.
Optimized the UI
- Add background bokeh effect
- Fixed the issue that no defalut picture showed on the search UI
- Fixed some translation mistakes
Added NFS support
- Allow to add a custom NFS device
- Added both devices and directory support
Added episodes system
- The videos which have the same movie info will be combined into one “episodes” album, and be showed as one poster.
- A list button added,users can choose and play.
- Added a action to reflesh the tags when start the APP
- Fixed a issue that display empty when enter a custom directory.
- Fixed a issue that fail to scan when a file’s name is same as a device’s name
- Fixed a mistake caused by mouse
- Fixed a save problem after the scan
Improved the identify of the movies
- “,”and “.”will be treated as blank
- Inconspicuous dialog improved
- Jittering when enter the Favorite list improved.
- Refresh the UI after delete files.
Graphic engine improved
- Aborted when scanning SMB devices.
- Aborted when using mouse
- Fail to exit when broswing the SMB devices and the network interrupted
- Aborted sometimes when appearing translucence animation
- Fail to display the favorite icon
Adjust some functions
- Not to kill the entities of SMB and NFS when quit their UI lest affecting the APP which using SMB and NFS on background.
- Handled the condition of network error from remote device.
- Avoid the crash from fetch the device’s name.
You can download the OTA update from Zidoo here.
Instructions for how to upgrade your Zidoo device can be found over at their support site.