The Cenovo Mini PC is a Dual OS Mini PC powered by the Intel Z3735F. Running both Windows 8.1 and Android, the Cenovo Mini PC has the typical features that we’ve seen before on these devices such as 2GB RAM and 32GB of onboard storage.
Cenovo Mini PC Technical Specifications
- Chipset: Intel Baytrail quad core processor with Intel HD graphics (Z3735F)
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Storage: 32 GB eMMC + micro SD slot up to 64GB
- Video & Audio Output: HDMI, 3.5mm Audio
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, 10/100 Ethernet
- USB: 2x USB 2.0 port
- Other Features: Power button
- OS: Windows 8.1 with Bing
- Product Weight: 190 grams
- Product Size (L x W x H): 11.6 x 11.6 x 1.7 cm
Inside the box, you get the Cenovo Mini PC, power adapter, a HDMI Cable and an English User Manual.
The device features almost identical specifications to other devices we’ve looked at previous with this SoC.
Given that the device is based on the Intel Z3735F, it should handle common tasks such as web browsing, and light gaming well.
There’s very little information on the Android aspect of the device. Although, I’m guessing it will be relatively close to stock Android.
Based on the product photos, it appears that the Cenovo Mini PC is made of metal. If so, it could be one of the better performing boxes, as we’ve seen what happens when companies don’t focus on cooling these mini PCs sufficiently.
The Cenovo Mini PC is available from GearBest for around $106. Click here to get the latest price.