Powered by the Quad Core MTK6737 and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow, the HOMTOM HT17 boasts a 5.5″ 720p capacitive touchscreen, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage.
There’s also a fingerprint scanner, dual cameras (2MP Front, 8MP Rear) and dual SIM support (dual SIM dual standby).
The 8GB storage is pretty tight but thankfully you can increase your storage using the micro SD card slot. Here’s hoping that Android 6.0’s Adoptable Storage is supported so you can use the SD card as internal storage for apps.
Inside the box, you’ll get the HOMTOM HT17, 3000mAh removable battery, screen protector, charging cable, USB charger, case and an English user manual.
If you’re interested, check out the sale over at TomTop.
HOMTOM HT17 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch 1280 x 720 HD IPS Screen
- CPU: MTK6737 Quad Core
- Operating System: Android 6.0
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage 8GB ROM, micro SD card up to 128GB
- Cameras: 2MP Front, 8MP Rear with LED flash
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Features: GPS, WiFi, OTA, OTG, HotKnot
- SIM Card: Dual Micro SIM (Dual SIM Dual Standby)
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- 4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz