Team Kodi have just released Kodi 17.5 Final and its available to download right now.
Kodi 17.5 is another bug fix release, patching a number of issues whilst adding little in terms of new features.
You can download Kodi 17.5 from the Kodi Downloads page.
Kodi 17.5 Changelog
- Joysticks: Fix accelerometers preventing screensaver
- More robust way of handling audio output on variety of Android devices
- Fix playback of DVD file over network on Linux
- Update to FFmpeg 3.1.11
- Fix up and down buttons on ir remotes with macOS High Sierra
- Added latest apple devices to allow retina support
- Fix not being able to add content manually to videolibrary
- Fix power message handling for CEC
- Fix jumping timeline while switching channel groups in Guide window
How to Update to Kodi 17.5
You can download Kodi 17.5 from the official Kodi downloads page.
If you’re running Kodi 17.4 or an earlier version, read our step-by-step guide to learn how to update to Kodi 17.5 on Android TV boxes, Firesticks and Windows-based HTPCs.
Have you installed Kodi 17.5? What’s been your experience so far? Let me know in the comments!