Kodi 14.0 has finally reached the Release Candidate milestone. This is an exciting point in development, as it means development will fix to primarily bug fixing and the inevitable upcoming release.
Key changes in Kodi 14.0 are:
- Support for H.265 software decoding via FFmpeg 2.4.3
- Improvements to the Kodi library – Both in terms of speed and UPNP compatibility
- The ability to disable auto-updating add-ons
- International on-screen keyboards
- Improved Android support including support for newer chips such as the Amlogic S802
- Support for ATSC sub-channels
As usual, you can download the Kodi 14.0 Release Candidate from the Kodi downloads page.