The MXIII-G TV Box is a new Android mini PC powered by the Amlogic S812 chipset starting at just under $60. Whilst sharing similar specifications to devices such as the Beelink MXIII Plus, the MXIII-G does add Gigabit Ethernet for those with more demanding networking requirements.
It also features 8GB of internal storage, 1 or 2 GB of RAM (depending on the variant), Bluetooth 4.0 and 2.4GHz b/g/n Wi-Fi. Android 4.4 comes pre-installed, with the promise of an Android 5.1 update being released later.
The MXIII-G looks almost identical to its Beelink brethren, with the only noticeable difference being the “Gigabit” label on the top of the case.
With the promise of Android 5.1 and the excellent Amlogic S812 chip powering it, this is a tempting option for those looking for a cheap media player who want something more powerful than the Beelink X2 or Tronsmart Draco H3.
MXIII-G Technical Specifications
- Operating System: Android 4.4 (Promised to be upgraded to Android 5.1 later)
- Chipset: Amlogic S812
- CPU: Quad core ARM Cortex-A9r4, 2.0GHz
- GPU: Octa-core ARM Mali-450
- Memory: 1GB or 2GB DDR3 (Depending on variant)
- Internal Storage: 8GB eMMC + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI 1.4, SP-DIF
- Interfaces: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x micro USB OTG
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- Other: IR Sensor, Power button
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 11.5 x 2.5 cm
Inside the box, you get the MXIII-G TV Box, AV cable, HDMI cable, IR remote control, and a power adapter.
The MXIII-G is available via GearBest. Click here for the latest price.