The PiPO X7 Pro is the latest mini PC from the gadget maker. Powered by the Intel Z8300 Cherry Trail processor and runs Windows 10, the PiPO X7 Pro features 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB of NAND flash storage, b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and a USB 3.0 port.
Those specs are solid but not particularly exciting on their own, mirroring those of the Tronsmart Ara X5.
However, PiPO have opted for a compact form factor, seemingly borrowing the excellent Beelink Pocket P1’s metal design. Thus, the entire case should act as a giant heat sink to keep the unit cool. Cooling’s generally been an issue for PiPO boxes so this could solve the problem.
With the (hopefully) improved cooling and the Cherry Trail offering improved GPU performance and HEVC playback, the PiPO X7 Pro could be a winner.
Inside the box, you’ll get the PiPO X7 unit, a power adapter and an instruction manual.
PiPO X7 Pro Technical Specifications
- Chipset: Intel Cherry Trail processor with Intel HD graphics (Z8300)
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Storage: 32GB NAND Flash + microSD slot
- Video & Audio Output: HDMI, 3.5mm Audio
- Connectivity: dual band 802.1 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- USB: 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x Micro USB (for Power)
- OS: Windows 10
- Dimensions: 150x82x11mm.
- Weight: 180g