It’s been a while since we’ve seen something from PiPO and now they’ve released a new version of the PiPO X9S which runs both Android 5.1 and Windows 10.
The hardware of the new PiPO X9S seems to be unchanged. In terms of specs, it features 4GB of DDR3 RAM, 64GB of eMMC storage, b/g/n WiFi, 100Mbps Ethernet, and Bluetooth 4.0. The panel is a 8.9-inch 1920 x 1200 touchscreen.
Inside the box, you’ll get the PiPO X9S PC/Tablet hybrid, power adapter and a user manual.
Where to Buy the PiPO X9S
The PiPO X9S can be purchased from GeekBuying for under $180 at the time of writing.
PiPO X9S Technical Specifications
- ProcessorIntel X5-Z8300 Cherry Trail
- CPU CPUQuad-Core Up to 1.84GHz
- GPUIntel HD graphics
- Operating SystemWindows 10 Home/Android Lollipop 5.1
- RAM4GB DDR3
- Storage64GB eMMC
microSD slot (up to 64GB)
- Other Features8.9 inch 1920x1200 Pixel Touchscreen
- PowerDC 5V/3A
- Video OutputHDMI 1.4
- Audio OutputHDMI 1.4
- Other Interfaces4x USB 2.0 port
- WiFib/g/n Wi-Fi