The Rikomagic MK12 is an Android mini PC using an Amlogic S812 chipset. An upgrade over devices using the S802 chip, the Rikomagic MK12 is armed with a quadcore CPU and octacore GPU and offers H.265 hardware decoding and gigabit ethernet. I thought I would put together an unboxing video to show you what’s inside the box. I want to say thank you to Rikomagic for sending me a sample to review.
The device is incredibly slim and looks really appealing with a piano black case and is armed with 3 USB ports to ensure you have enough space to connect everything.
Rikomagic MK12 Technical Specs
- Operating System: Android 4.4
- Chipset: Amlogic S812
- CPU: Quad core ARM Cortex-A9r4, 2.0GHz
- GPU: Octa core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 600MHz+ (DVFS)
- Memory: 2G
- Internal Storage: 16GB + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: AP6330 for Dual band WiFi, 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4GHz, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI 1.4, SP-DIF
- Interfaces: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB OTG
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2.5A
- Other: Google Play Store installed, IR Remote
What’s in the box?
1 x MK12 TV Box
1 x HDMI cable
1 x USB Cable
1 x Power supply
1 x Remote control
1 x English User Manual
Keep posted for the full review in the coming days