UGOOS have released firmware v0.0.6 for the Ugoos AM1 and Ugoos AM2 Android TV boxes.
Ugoos, as usual, have added a host of new features and bug fixes in this firmware.
Firmware v0.0.6 brings their Gamepad settings application, additional remote functions, and custom NTP server support (allowing you to sync with your preferred time server)
I’ve embedded the full changelog below:
- Added Gamepad Settings to Ugoos settings
- Daydream: added ability of disabling wake up from motions
- Translation changes (TvSettings, Settings, reboot dialog)
- AM1 RC: Added “Recent apps” button. Changed “mute” button (red button on RC)
- AM1 RC: “play-pause” button now working
- Added longpress event for “menu” button (hide/show status and navigation bars)
- Added longpress event for “Recent apps” button (enable/disable mouse mode)
- Added ability to enter NTP server (Date & time Settings)
- TvSettings: added check input parameters for File server Settings
- Changed boot animation
- Fixed Voice Search microphone bug
- TvSettings: Fixed crash bug of daydream timers
- Fixed crash “UPDATE&BACKUP” bug
- Fixed flashing of power menu from remote controller
- Launcher3. Fixed focus indicator (hidebar bug)
- Fixed sdcard mount bug
You can download the update via OTA or from the UGOOS blog post.