The UMI Super is UMI’s latest smartphone. The UMI Super sits at the higher end of UMI’S smartphones, with some impressive specs.
It’s powered by the Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 and also features 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, 5.5″ 1080p Sharp display and USB Type-C.
There’s also a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and it’ll run Android 6.0.
Inside the box, you’ll get the UMI Super, power adapter, USB cable, SIM card tool and an English Manual.
The UMI Super is available from TomTop for around $250. Use coupon “40UmiSuper” to get it for $179.99
UMI Super Gallery
UMI Super Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 FHD Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen
- CPU: Helio P10 (MTK6755) 64bit Octa Core 2.0GHz
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- OS: Android 6.0
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32G, micro SD card
- Camera: 5MP Front + 13MP Rear with Dual Color Flash
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- GPS: GPS
- Sensor: G- Sensor, Glonass, P- Sensor, L-Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass
- Features: Type-C interface
- SIM Card: Dual Sim Dual Standby
- 2G: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- 4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz