Team XBMC has released XBMC 13.2 Gotham Final onto the masses. This will be the final XBMC release before the Kodi rename, so this is an extra important milestone
So what’s changed in XBMC 13.2 Gotham Final?
With XBMC 13.2 Gotham Final, the team has focussed exclusively on bug fixes and contains no new features. Whilst it’s disappointing to not have new features to play with, it is still crucial to update to ensure you have the optimal XBMC experience.
Changelog from Team XBMC:
- Fix audio problems with pass-through on OSX
- Crash in Android if an app is favourite, then uninstalled from system.
- Fix crash in Android when entering programs menu in some skins
- Bitstream conversion fix for some BD mkv iso rips
- Fix labelcontrols with autowidth set were always marked as dirty (re-render)
- Update included PVR add-on
- Set “remote as keyboard” default to true for Android
- Fix FTP TLS not working
- Fix some disappearing characters on Mac OSX
- Fix onplaybackstarted event for external players
- Don’t show OSD menu DVD menu with mouse/touch
- GetText and delete sound option for add-on developers
- Fix wrong sample-rate selection on OSX
- Fix optical usb devices with > 2 channels on OSX
- Fix firewall popups in OSX on start-up
- Make the fake full-screen option only visible when running OSX snowleopard
- Fix overlapping subtitles
- Fix accented letters. Example: “VARIéS” rather than “VARIÉS”
- Prompt for master pin in case the add-on manager is locked
- Update GUI translations
- Update included add-ons
- Fixed several bugs and memory leaks
The installation of XBMC 13.2 Gotham Final can be completed in-place, installing over the top of the your current XBMC installation. Whilst installation should work without any problems, Team XBMC recommend that you backup your userdata in case anything does go wrong.
You can download XBMC 13.2 Gotham Final from here
[via Team XBMC]
Photo Credit: Team XBMC