Ugoos have been hard at work, updating the firmware of their Amlogic S905-powered Ugoos AM1 to version 0.0.4.
The company have fixed a number of bugs and added a whole bunch of new features. The key changes seem to upgrading the preinstalled version of Kodi to Kodi 16.0, adding support for Ugoos’ new IR remote, as well as adding a hardware monitor and file server.
I’ve embedded the full changelog below:
- Usb: add usb host/otg switch
- Added HW Monitor (network usage, cpu info, ram info)
- Add Samba Server
- Added “dismiss All” button in “Recents Tasks” menu
- Add remote control switcher in settings AM1
- App: update Kodi to 16.0
- Bluetooth: enable transfer all file types
- system: add device serial number from emmc serial
- system: add firmware version to settings -> about
- Rotation fix UI can’t fresh issue when click by mouse
- System: hdcp: off due problems with black screen
- System: wrong device name fix AM2
- Gapps: crash fix
- Amlogic commits merged
Download links for the new firmware are available on the Ugoos Blog post.