The Beelink i68 is a new Android mini PC powered by the octacore RK3368 SoC and runs Android 5.1 from $66. It also features 1 or 2GB of RAM (depending on the variant), 8GB of storage, 2.4GHz or dual band WiFi (depending on the variant), Bluetooth 4.0 and Ethernet.
It also comes with Kodi pre-installed and the marketing materials claim “over 50 most popular Add-ons installed in your KODI” so I’m assuming there’s some pre-configuring going on.
Both versions can be purchased from GearBest from $66 depending on the variant chosen.
Beelink i68 Technical Specifications
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- Chipset: Rockchip RK3368
- CPU: Octacore Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU: PowerVR G6110
- Memory: 1 or 2GB DDR3 (Depending on variant)
- Internal Storage: 8GB eMMC + Micro SD card slot (up to 64GB)
- Connectivity: 10/100M Ethernet, 2.4GHz or Dual Band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (depending on variant), Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI 2.0, SP-DIF
- Interfaces: 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x micro USB OTG
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- Other: IR Sensor, Power button
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 24mm
- Weight: 640g
The R3368 seems like a capable chipset and offers HDMI 2.0 output and 4K 60Hz H.265 decoding.
Aside from the Beelink i68 TV box, the device also comes with a US power adapter, EU power plug, HDMI cable, IR Remote Control, USB Cable and an English instruction manual.
Both Beelink i68 variants are available for order from GearBest from $66 depending on the variant chosen.