The Beelink i68 is a new Android mini PC powered by the octacore RK3368 SoC and runs Android 5.1 from $66. It also features 1 or 2GB of RAM (depending on the variant), 8GB of storage, 2.4GHz or dual band WiFi (depending on the variant), Bluetooth 4.0 and Ethernet.
It also comes with Kodi pre-installed and the marketing materials claim “over 50 most popular Add-ons installed in your KODI” so I’m assuming there’s some pre-configuring going on.
Both versions can be purchased from GearBest from $66 depending on the variant chosen.
Beelink i68 Technical Specifications
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- Chipset: Rockchip RK3368
- CPU: Octacore Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU: PowerVR G6110
- Memory: 1 or 2GB DDR3 (Depending on variant)
- Internal Storage: 8GB eMMC + Micro SD card slot (up to 64GB)
- Connectivity: 10/100M Ethernet, 2.4GHz or Dual Band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (depending on variant), Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI 2.0, SP-DIF
- Interfaces: 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x micro USB OTG
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- Other: IR Sensor, Power button
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 24mm
- Weight: 640g
The R3368 seems like a capable chipset and offers HDMI 2.0 output and 4K 60Hz H.265 decoding.
Aside from the Beelink i68 TV box, the device also comes with a US power adapter, EU power plug, HDMI cable, IR Remote Control, USB Cable and an English instruction manual.
Both Beelink i68 variants are available for order from GearBest from $66 depending on the variant chosen.
3 thoughts on “Beelink i68 TV Box Features RK3368 and Android 5.1”
Hi. The Gearbest site seems to suggest you also get 5.8Ghz wifi with the 2GB model. Wondering what the extra Gig of RAM would be good for, mainly games?
Thanks for the pickup. I’ve fixed the article now.
With regards to the extra gig of RAM, it’ll help with gaming, multitasking, using Kodi, etc. I always find getting the model with extra RAM is generally worth it but I tend to push these devices harder than most.
Cheers, good to know it helps with Kodi as well