Popular Kodi fork SPMC has reached 16.2.0. The new version brings a host of new features including adding voice recognition to the keyboard and thumbnail cleanup, in addition to a number of bug fixes.
The full changelog can be found below:
- Add voice recognition to soft keyboard
- Add Thumbnails cleanup
- [Shield] fallback to s/w for 3D (still issues with HTAB/HSBS)
- (re-)Add reboot & shutdown on rooted devices
- Add support for AudioFormat::ENCODING_IEC61937 (Android N IEC passthrough)
- Expand recommendations and voice search to tv shows and music albums
- Fix IEC passthrough volume issue
- TrueHD PT buffer tweaks
- Backport “disable PT when sync to display is enabled”
You can grab the SPMC 16.2.0 from the official site’s download page.
Have you installed the latest version? What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!