Team Kodi have announced the release of Kodi 14.1. A bugfix release, Kodi 14.1 brings a lengthly list of fixes with it:
- Fix incorrect video screensize on Android AML devices
- Fix: potential segfault when silencing audio
- Fix: do not skip streaminfo if format is not know.
- Fix: DXVA flickering on AMD
- Fix: prevent possible over-flow in ALSA
- Fix: possible sorting problems in library
- Fix: possible problem in library navigation
- Fix: don’t scroll text when it’s set to not do it
- Fix: scroll text if it’s too long on spinner controls
- Fix: don’t overlap PVR search labels
- Fix: bug in DLNA client string on iOS
- Fix: updated several PVR add-ons
- Fix: remember played state of video when started from recently added
- Fix: correct vsync on OSX
- Fix: broken keyboard input
- Fix: prevent crash on circular dependencies of add-ons
- Fix: large file support on Android
- Fix: random exiting on Android x86 builds (Nexus Player for example)
It’s great to see how active Team Kodi are. I know that I’ve experienced a couple of these bugs so I’ve already updated.
Download Kodi 14.1 from the Kodi Downloads page here.
Have you experienced any of the fixed bugs? Let us know in the comments below
1 thought on “Kodi 14.1 released bringing bugfixes”
I use my kodi everyday, saw the update this morning and had to upgrade my kodibuntu boxes as well as my Pipo x7 immediately!!