Minix have released the stock firmware for the new MINIX NEO U9-H powered by the Amlogic S912-H.
I’ve embedded the full changelog below:
MINIX NEO U9-H Firmware FW003 Changelog
- Fixed a 4K .mkv video playback issue
- Enabled the All Apps drawer button of A3 & A2 Lite remotes
- Minimum CPU frequency boosts to 500MHz
- Fixed an Ethernet related bug during system boot
To update your MINIX NEO U9-H firmware:
- Navigate to All Apps>System Update (MINIX OTA app)>Check for updates
- Download the OTA update
- Confirm and the system will reboot and install the update
For more information on updating MINIX firmware, check out the announcement post.