Ugoos have done it again, releasing firmware version 2.2.0 for their popular UT3, UT3S and UM3 Android mini PCs.
The new firmware adds new features and bug fixes, including a new File Server allowing you to use your device as a NAS and support for exFAT devices.
The official changelog is provided below:
- File server (samba, Settings->File server)
- Android: add Google Calendar and Contacts sync
- Android: add native exFAT support
- Android: fix fail to mount two partitions (USB storage)
- Kernel: fix efuse module, cpu SN available now
- Audio: Bitstream: fix no sound when plug/unplug hdmi
- SystemUI: remove right to left navigation bar layout (right to left languages crash)
- Keyboard: return hardware keyboard setting, add save hardware keyboard toggle, unbind hardware keyboard toggle and settings
- Keyboard: hide wifi vertual keyboard in hardwre keyboards
- Android: Settings->Ugoos Settings: add own wifi MAC address toggle (to have different Wifi and Ethernet MAC)
- Settings: remove full erase checkbox at dualboot
Ugoos’ continued support of their products is fantastic and really is something other manufacturers should adopt.
You can find download links and instructions on how to update your device at the Ugoos blog.
For those of you interested in the Ugoos UT3S, you should read our detailed review.