The Vensmile i10 is a new mini PC that’s powered by the popular Intel Z3735F and features Windows 10. Inside its distinct cylindrical design, the Vensmile i10 packs in some pretty unique features.
Interestingly, it’s the first mini PC that packs in an integrated 2MP camera. The camera should be capable of capturing 1080p images making it suitable for video calls via services like Skype. I’m curious as to sensitive the sensor is however.
It’s also actively cooled, featuring a small fan positioned over an aluminium heat sink to remove heat. It seems that Vensmile have put in some real effort to keep things cool.
The remainder of the specifications are similar to what we’ve seen on other mini PCs: 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC storage, dual band b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0.
Vensmile i10 Technical Specifications
- Chipset: Intel Baytrail quad core processor with Intel HD graphics (Z3735F)
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Storage: 32GB eMMC + microSD slot up to 64GB
- Video & Audio Output: HDMI, 3.5mm Audio
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB: 4x USB 2.0 port
- OS: Windows 10
- Dimensions: 131 x 86 x 86 mm
The Vensmile i10 is available from GearBest and [amazon text=Amazon&asin=B0152F0MVY] from $117.