Zidoo have released updated firmware for their new flagship Android TV box, the Zidoo X9S.
Firmware 1.2.4 brings with it a lengthy changelog, featuring a mix of new features and bugfixes.
I’ve embedded the full changelog below:
- Occasionally failure on the Auto OSD language setting (A CEC function)
- Occasionally invalidation on the Auto Power On From TV setting(A CEC function)
- Abnormally sound recorded from HDMI IN
- Blurred or unstabble screen of a small number of the HDR videos
- Some MVC MKV videos not that smooth
- (6)Black screen occur to some MPEG4 encode videos
- The BT function issue fixed
- The TimeMachine issue fixed
- Subtitle be trimmed when it be moved to the bottom of screen.
- Sometimes the 3D MVC videos displayed as 24Hz but not 23.976Hz in a certain condition.
- Some spelling mistakes of UI revised.
- DVD ISO can’t be controlled by remote for the focus lost.
- Issue of set primary eye on watch 3D video(Right eye first).
- Some MVC MKV have not be identified rightly as MVC format.
- Videoplayer failed to exit when a error occurred in the meantime play mode set as single cycle.
- A Color Mode Space setting added.(RGB 444,YUV444,YUV422,YUV420)
- Set CEC Off as a default setting
- Compatibility of playback improved.
- IOS 10 supported in airplay and air mirror.
- Stability of OPENWRT system improved.
- 3D to 2D function added.
- The default value of character encoding of external subtitle’s will be saved after power off.
- The speed of loading of video improved significantly.
- 25fps and 50fps added in the switch of frame rates.
- The bookmark closed as default.
- The bookmark popup cancelled.
- The fonts library of subtitle changed into a better one.
You can download the OTA update from Zidoo here.
Instructions for how to upgrade your Zidoo device can be found over at their support site.