The ACEMAX KI is an Android Mini PC featuring a TV tuner. Powered by the Amlogic S805, it also features 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage.
The ACEMAX KI can decode 1080p H.265 in addition to other codecs. However, the most interesting inclusion is the integrated DVB-T2 TV tuner. TV tuners are a rarity on Android PC, so its appearance in the ACEMAX KI piqued my interest.
It also features 2.4GHz Wifi and 10/100 Ethernet. The specifications don’t mention Bluetooth at all which seems like an odd omission, particularly as the WiFi and Bluetooth radios are generally on the same chip.
The MediaBox launcher also makes an appearance, as previously seen on the MK808B Plus.
Inside the box, ACEMAX have provided the ACEMAX KI TV box, HDMI cable, IR remote, instruction manual and power adapter.
ACEMAX KI Technical Specifications
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2
- Chipset: Amlogic S805
- CPU: Quad-Core Cortex-A5 at 1.5GHz
- GPU: Quad Core ARM Mali-450 GPU
- Memory: 1GB DDR3
- Internal Storage: 8GB NAND FLASH + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI, SP-DIF, Composite Video
- Interfaces: 4 x USB 2.0
- Power Supply: DC 12V/2A
- Other: DVT-T2/S2 TV Tuner, IR Sensor, Power button
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 13.0 x 5.0 cm
- Weight: 190g
The ACEMAX KI is available from GearBest for around $80 in DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 variants.