Phone maker No.1 have announced their new smartwatch. Called the No.1 SUN, it seems to adopt the same metal build of the No.1 G2 but now incorporates a round screen instead of the rectangular screen of its predecessor.
At this stage, only gold product renders are available but here’s hoping No.1 produce it in silver. It also seems like No.1 have changed the UI from the G2, taking quite a few design “cues” from Apple.
No.1 SUN Technical Specs
- Chipset: MTK6260
- Operating System: LinkIt OS
- Screen: 1.54 inch TFT Screen(240×240 pixels), Sapphire Glass
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera: 130W pixels
- Battery: 350mAh Li-polymer battery
- Other Features: Speaker,Microphone, Water Resistant
Interestingly, it looks like they have integrated a camera into the crown so I’m curious as to how well it’ll work being so close to your wrist.
I really love the No.1 G2 which I have reviewed previously, and its become my daily watch thanks to good build quality and battery life, so hoping No.1 continue this trend.