Zidoo have firmware v18.104.22.168 for the Zidoo X9, an Android media player that supports HDMI recording. You can read our review of the Zidoo X9 here.
Firmware v22.214.171.124 brings numerous bug fixes and a few new features. I’ve provided the official changelog below:
1. Fixed the problem that wifi can’t search the 5G signal for 36/40/44/48 channels.
2. It will not scan the Samba path when music player scans music files automatically.
3. It will not scan the Samba path when picture manager scans picture files automatically.
4. The user name and password can be record by Samba.
5. Added new function that can set new show or not show the hidden files.
6. Added new function that sorting files according to their sizes and types.
7. Added new setting whether pop-up prompts when connected to the USB.
8. Added new setting that the display mode of Samba according to its address or host name.
9. There will be no extra hints after pull out USB when unload.
10.It will not search automatically any longer next time, when user had a SMB equipment.
11.Fixed the problems that the position of scroll bar isn’t correct when refresh the list, it can paste the file without suffix,it will has an emergency stop when files are in the same name.
12.In OTA application, adding the button for entering recovery interface.
13.In OTA application, modified the cues when the OTA network had error.
14.Modified the recording interface and the writing style.
15.Modified the prompt icon when deleted recording files on the recorder interface.
16.Modified the RC interface of mobile phone.
17.Adding support for multiple applications in Vietnamese.
18.To speed up the recovery backup and recovery.
19.Added the backup of system partition in the recovery.
20.Added the saving function on the subtitles plugin setting.
21.Added the optional function between feature and tidbit on blu-ray disc.
22.Fixed the problem of proportion display on the local video.
23.Added support of Thai coding.
24.Fixed the problem that recovery part couldn’t update on the OTA upgrade.
25.Update XBMC with 14.1 version, it can call native player to play local video directly.
26.Remove Mcast apk.
You can download the new firmware from here or via OTA.
[via Zidoo Forums]