The CUBOT Cheetahphone is the latest smartphone from the company, in partnership with Cheetah Mobile, the Chinese company behind popular apps such as CM Security and Clean Master.
Powered by the octacore Mediatek MTK6753A, the smartphone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and features some decent specs.
The unit ships with a 5.5 inch 1080p IPS display, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of onboard storage, dual cameras (5MP Front – Interpolated to 8MP, 13MP Rear), a fingerprint scanner and dual band Wifi. Dual sims are also supported.
Inside the box, you’ll get the CUBOT Cheetahphone, USB cable, charger, protective case, sim card pin, screen protector and an English user manual.
The CUBOT Cheetahphone is available from TomTop for around $180 at the time of writing.
There’s going to be a promotion dropping the price to $149.99 for 5 units a day May 25th-31st for those wanting to snap up a cheap smartphone.
CUBOT Cheetahphone Gallery
CUBOT Cheetahphone Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 2.5D Arc Screen 400ppi
- CPU: MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 1.5GHz
- System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB ROM, TF card up to 64GB
- Back Camera: 13MP
- Front Camera: 5.0MP (Interpolated to 8.0MP )
- Sensor: G-sensor, Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetic sensor
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby ( Micro SIM + Nano SIM/TF card)
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 900/1900/2100MHz
- 4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz