Zidoo have released their latest firmware for the Zidoo X6 Pro. Firmware v1.0.38 brings a whole host of bugfixes, in addition to the new Zidoo Helper app which features various guides and tutorials for the box.
Zidoo X6 Pro v1.0.38 Firmware Changelog
- Fixed the login issue(Google Play store)
- Rewrote the ZDMC’s codec for Rockchip chipset by using a new method for passthrough. Update to 16.1,use the new audio API IEC61937,Fixed the issue of audio out of sync
- Fixed the undetectable of sdcard sometimes
- Adjusted and optimized some system permissions
- Adjusted operation of adding device directory in ZIDOO Theater ,optimized scan mode to improve the matching accuracy
- Solved the problem that ZIDOO Theater occasionally force stop
- Solved MediaCenter occasionally “Unknown err” error result in failue of access the appropriate directory
- Added the Zidoo Helper apk,you can search for useful userguide and tutorials in it
- Optimized auto frame rate switching for 3d videos on VideoPlayer
- Optimized compatibility of some third-party video applications
You can grab the OTA update now from the Zidoo forum post and install it manually or wait for the OTA update to be loaded onto Zidoo’s servers next week.